Hi guys. I’m back with yet another natural deodorant review. Today I’m bringing you the only Eco Sonya Coconut Deodorant review that you need.
If you’ve already gone natural with your deodorant then you know that it can be a real struggle finding one that works best for you. The Eco Sonya or Eco Tan Coconut Deodorant is a roll on which isn’t very common on the natural world.
Most natural deodorants tend to come in a paste or a balm form so it’s nice to get something thats a little closer to “normal” deodorants.
What’s in the Eco Sonya Coconut Deodorant?
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – hydrating, cooling and is great for healing skin
- Witch Hazel Extract* – gets rid of odor-causing bacteria as it lowers your skin’s pH which makes it difficult for bacteria to survive
- Sodium Bicarbonate* – absorbs sweat, and reduces odor
- Coconut Flavour** – antibacterial properties which is great for killing off odor-causing bacteria
- Glycerin* – moisturising properties
- Lavender Extract*
- Chamomile Flower Extract*
- Radish Root Ferment Filtra** – a anti-fungal natural preservative
- Corn Flour* – absorbs mosiutre
*Organic material 87%
**Natural material 13%
- It feels nice and refreshing to apply
- Feels like you’re using a normal deodorant so great for those that don’t enjoy paste form natural deodorants
- It is good for daily use
- Drys quickly
- Lets me sweat and release toxins
- No aluminium
- No nasties
- Good for sensitive skin
- Travel size so handy for throwing in your bad and carrying around
- Absorbs sweat
- Doesn’t smell to feminine or masculine so great for either sex
- Not strongly scented so good for those with intolerance to fragrances
- It’s vegan and cruelty free
- No parabens
- No synthetic fragrances
- Not strong enough for sweaty gym sessions
- It’s pricey
The Eco Sonya Coconut Deodorant is on the pricier side. It’s something I’m likely to grab on sale to be honest but I do really like it. It’s nice to have a deodorant that looks and feels normal LOL.
This is perfect for those that don’t like a paste deodorant or want something to travel with and refreshen themselves with throughout the day. It’s way more user friendly than rubbing a paste on your pits. It’s good for sensitive skin and lasts me on a normal working day.
But overall this gets my seal of approval. If you’re new to the natural deodorant world this could be the perfect transition for you.