On short trips travelling light is essential and I hate taking a butt load of products with me. Having curly hair, that can sometimes seem impossible. However Boucleme’s multi-purpose products make it super easy.
I’ve narrowed it down to three tiny 100ml travel bottles of my fav Boucleme products that I take with me on my travels.
- The Hydrating Curl Cleanser is great for cleaning your hair properly without drying it out.
- It also doubles up as a shower gel so that’s one less thing I have to pack.
- I can also use it to clean makeup brushes if I need to whilst I’m away.
- The Curl Conditioner is a must whether I’m travelling somewhere humid or cold, it’s always necessary to add moisture back into curly hair.
- Use this as a leave-in conditioner if extra moisture is needed
- I can also use this to refresh my curls the next day if even more moisture is needed
- This also doubles up as moisturiser – I know this one seems a little crazy. I don’t tend to use it as an all over body moisturiser but if ever I forget body lotion or hand cream I can use this. Because it’s full of great natural ingredients (Omegas 3, 6 and 9, vitamin E a) it works.
- I take the Curl Defining Gel with me to style my hair and add definition after using the Boucleme Curl Conditioner.
- This is also great for slicking back my hair or detangling my hair for braids. See a list of the ways I use the Curl Defining Gel here.
- This is also a must for refreshing my curls.
So that’s how I travel light with Boucleme. I love how versatile the products are. There are no rules with how you can use the products; they have many uses because of the natural ingredients used in them. You can purchase all three travel sizes in a gift set and even get the Intensive Moisturising Treatment in travel sachets for extra nourishment!