The festive season is officially upon us and comes with it the joy of giving. I’ve put together a collection of gift ideas to buy for your loved ones this Christmas all with natural ingredients, sustainability and eco-consciousness in mind.
I’ve listed them in categories and according to price point going from lowest to highest.
Gifts for the Curly Girl/Guy
- Boucleme Perfect Pair Gift Sets from £26
It’s not secret that I’m a big fan of Boucleme products and they have now brought out three Perfect Pair gift sets. They even have a gift set for wavey hair types.
The three gift sets available to choose from are’;
- The Perfect Pair Curls Gift Set £26 – this duo is made up of the non foaming Curl Cleanser and the super moisturising Curl Conditioner. Both products are great at providing moisture to curls without weighing them down. I always get compliments on how great my hair smells once I’ve used these products. Give your loved one the gift of gorgeous juicy curls this Christmas.
- The Perfect Pair Waves Gift Set £26- this pair has swapped out the non foaming Curl Cleanser for the lightly foaming Hydrating Hair Cleanser. Finer hair and loose waves will love this shampoo. It give your scalp that lovely light and airy feeling without stripping it of moisture. I have curls and still use this once every 1-2 weeks to get rid of product build up. It also contains the nourishing Curl Conditioner to add some extra love back into your waves or curls.
- The Perfect Pair Stylers Gift Set £28- for some style, moisture and definition this duo is what you need. Help your loved ones love their curls with this styling duo which will give them bouncy defined curls that will last them all day. These are also great for refreshing your curls.
With cold weather in the air, a curly girl will be forever grateful for receiving a deep conditioner and a super cute but killer Tangle Syler Hairbrush.
Check out my review of the Boucleme Intensive Moisture Treatment here.
Gifts for the makeup lover
- Burt’s Bees Get The Lip Look Gift Set £14.99
This is the perfect lip duo for Christmas containing two products which are the Burt’s Bees Lipstick in Scarlet Soaked and the Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose. The lipstick has great buttery formula which feels lovely on the lips in an intense, deep scarlet red colour with an 8 hour long moisturising formula. The Burt’s Bees tinted lip balms are my favourite tinted lip balms for an effortless natural flush and this one gives you a rose hint.
- Butter London Polished Nudes Gift Set £24
Nudes will never be out of season and this set has four gorgeous nude tone nail polishes for your chic and stylish loved one. Whoever receives this gift will get so much wear out of these colours that you won’t want to take them off. It’s a good thing that they are free from some of the most toxic chemicals found in conventional nail polishes – its the healthier way to rock a nude nail.
Gifts for the skincare enthusiast
This contains one of my favourite skincare products; the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. It felt luxurious and was amazing for brightening my skin, fading hyper pigmentation and smoothing out my complexion overall. This product alone costs £46 so it’s amazing to get two extra products at the same price.
It also contains the Instant Foaming Cleanser and Glycolic Peel Mask which is a nice mask for renewing and brightening your skin.
- Juice Beauty Best of Juice Beauty Gift Set £61
This gift set is an oily acne-prone girl/guys best friend. It includes one of my favourite AHA peels of all time – the Juice Beauty Apple Peel (read my review here). This was one of my first Green Beauty purchases and I still love it to this day and would say it’s one of the best peel masks out there.
It also includes the Green Apple Cleanser (a cleansing gel that exfoliates and clarifies skin), the Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum (a light gel serum packed with fruit stem cells and Vitamin C to boost the skin’s ability to repair and renew cellular turnover), and the Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser (a moisturiser that dives into the skin to repair DNA damage and encourage new cell growth to achieve younger looking skin).
Gifts for the new mum
As a new mum myself, I’ve loved using this collection on baby Ilyas (who just loves splashing about in the bath). It includes what I think is the best nappy cream that I’ve come across.
This set includes;
- The Scent Free Baby Wash & Shampoo (my favourite cleanser for baby so far)
- The Nurturing Baby Oil (also scent free)
- The Soothing Nipple Balm
- The Calming Nappy Cream in Chamomile.