Hello hello. I’m back with another review and this time I’m sharing my thoughts on the Narynda Skincare Heel Balm.
I got this towards the end of my pregnancy. As you may or may not know, the summer of 2018 in London was amazingly hot. Something I would have loved if I was all big and pregnant and already radiating 100 degrees in body heat.
Naturally I was in sandals a lot of the time and this can take a toll on your feet so it’s safe to say that my feet needed some TLC.
What’s it made of ?
This heel balm is packed with moisturising natural ingredients such as;
- Chamomile Butter – has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties to calm and heal damaged skin
- Shea Butter – for intense moisture
- Cranberry Butter – moisturising and contains antioxidants and works with Vitamins A and E present in Shea Butter
- Olive Butter – add’s nourishment and locks in moisture
- to nourish dry or cracked heels.
- Oat Oil – super moisturising
- Coconut Oil – super moisturising
- A high concentration of Beeswax – locks in moisture to protect and repair the skin for hours at a time
The Narynda Skincare Heel Balm costs £9.50 for 50ml which is on the cheaper end of the spectrum when it comes to Green Beauty but may seem pricier than your conventional heel balms like Flexitol.
However this is very concentrated in moisturising natural ingredients so you only need a tiny amount. This tube will last you quite a while.
This works really well. It’s best to apply straight after hopping out of the bath or shower to lock in moisture to your damp skin.
I also like using it in my feet pamper sessions which I’ve wrote about before for maximum softness.
It’s also great to use after using my favourite electronic foot file, the Micro Pedi Power.
I also find it’s great to use anywhere else that you have rough or dry skin. After having my baby I found that my elbows have been alligator-skin dry. I have no idea if its the hormones or the amount of time I spend leaning my elbows on my knees, on pillows when feeding him, etc. I use a little of this balm on my elbows after having a shower and it’s really been helping.
This concentrated tube of moisture gets a big thumbs up from me. It’s perfectly formulated for baby soft feet and it’s at a great price point.