Hi guys. Today I’ve got a list of my favourite Green Beauty Bloggers, Youtubers, Instagram pages etc. that I enjoy and really inspire me. I’m sharing them with you today hoping that you guys may find them useful or that they might inspire you also. I’m just going to dive right in; this is in no particular order.
- Teri Miyahira – Green Beauty Guru! She is by far my favourite Green Beauty Youtube. She has impeccable taste in makeup and is great for making comparisons between cleaner makeup brands and conventional brands like Nars, Mac, etc. Teri really goes the extra mile to give in-depth reviews which is so useful (because a lot of Bloggers and Youtubers tend to just say that they love a product and not really go into the reasons).
- The Organic Bunny is a Green Beauty goals! Amanda (the beauty and the brains behind The Organic Bunny) has recently started her own Youtube channel. Amanda is the perfect example of how Green beauty can be glam. It doesn’t have to be all “barley there” makeup and powdery finishes.
- Lily and Luna Blog is such a beautiful Green Beauty blog and I love Dee’s makeup, it always looks so perfect . It’s really nice to see Green Beauty done well on more tan skin tones.
- Ana Goes Green , Amber’s Beauty Talk, and Hello Annabel are great UK based Green Beauty bloggers for my UK readers who review lots of conscious products that are easily available in the UK (I’ve said UK way to many times in this one bullet point). These girls are really nice and friendly so if you’ve got any questions I am sure they would be happy to answer.
- Jakhira Babe is one of the first Green Beauty blogs that I came across. I love referring to her blog to see how products would look on a darker skin tone. Sometimes the images on the brand websites or swatches from bloggers with completely different skin tones to myself does not help me pick out the most complimentary makeup shades for myself.
- Sarah Tran is new to my list of Youtube subscriptions but she has quickly become one of my favourites. She is just so down to earth and honest about the products that she is reviewing. This is another Youtuber that really goes in depth on the products so you really get a good idea of the products which is soon helpful in making more educated purchases.
- Balanced Beauty Bristol is another one of my favourite Green Beauty blogs and Instagram pages. Sasha who is the face behind Balanced Beauty Bristol is hilarious. She has naturally curly hair like me so I like to read her reviews on hair care products.
- Aesthetika is another Youtuber whose videos I really enjoy. She is so transparent with her views on products which is just refreshing. Also she is so friggin’ adorable!
- The Beauty Of It Is is Green Beauty Makeup Artist, Katey Denno’s blog. She does eco friendly makeup for Mindy Kaling, Amanda Seyfried (swoon), Cobie Smulders, Amber Heard, Chelsea Handler, Olivia Munn (swoon again) and more. Of course I want Green Beauty tips on how to (try my hardest to) look like Olivia Munn.
- Beauty by Buffy is a great blog to follow for those of you not quite ready to go 100% Green yet. Buffy is not majorly strict on being “Green” but still makes conscious choices in moderation. She keeps it fun at eco chic at the same time. Buffy’s take on Green Beauty makes it seem very approachable and less daunting.
So that about wraps up my favourite Green Beauty Bloggers and Youtubers that I would recommend for you guys to follow or subscribe to if you aren’t already. These ladies really make choosing healthier skincare and makeup options look so effortless (they also may be the reason behind my not being able to stop buying products – ha!) so make sure you check them out.
Until next time!